Hi, everyone! 2018 is quickly coming to a close and the New Year is here. We have SO much work to do!! I wanted to send you all a list of things you can do to get ready to be involved as well as a list of ALL of the upcoming meetings and things you can do to participate in the movement! Remember, we are a brand new statewide network that is transparent, and democratically lead through attendance on calls and in-person meetings every month, and connected through volunteer activities that members sign up for. You must be present to help us build the movement!
In case you missed it, here are the links to get active on our upcoming objectives:
1. Become a Member
2. DONATE to Adelante
3. Sign up as a Roundhouse volunteer
4. Signup as a legislative outreach volunteer
5. Organizations! Sign on HERE to become an official “allied organization” with the APC.
6. Join an APC committee
7. Sign up for legislative training with one of the following Adelante allies:
8. Stay involved in the organizations around NM with the calendar of events. If your local events are not shown, please take a moment to add them.
• Adelante Legislative Action Team (ALAT) meeting – 1/6 @ 3pm Zoom meeting HERE.
• Adelante CD-3 Meeting – 1/7 @ 6:30pm at the Center for Peace and Progress, Santa Fe.
• Adelante Executive Call – 1/8 @ 6:30pm Zoom Meeting HERE.
• Adelante CD-1 Meeting – 1/12 @ 9:00am at Plumbers and Pipefitters Union Hall
• Legislative Action Expo – 1/12 @ 10am at Plumbers and Pipefitters Union Hall
• Progressive Representation in the DPNM Committee meeting – 1/19 @ 10am. Location TBD
Also, volunteers are needed to join a Planning Committee for a free Film Festival on Climate Change. The tentative dates for the Festival are April 5-6. The next Planning Committee meeting will be January 14 from 6-7:30 at a location yet to be determined. If you are interested, email Susan Selbin at email@example.com to sign up and to receive updates on meetings and locations.
See you all soon!!
Chair- Adelante Progressive Caucus